Job descriptionMobilisation Manager
London and M25
Our client is a leading provider of self-delivered engineering maintenance, project management and capital plant replacement services, and are recruiting for a Mobilisation Manager on a Temporary / Temp-2-Perm contract. The role of Mobilisation Manager is to ensure the successful transition of newly awarded contracts from the business development teams to operations.
Due to rapid growth and expansion the role is currently covering London and the M25, and should a successful period be sustained the role could become Permanent and cover the UK-wide contracts. The role will include conducting site inspections, asset conditions surveys, single point of failure reports, identifying critical spares, ensuring Health & Safety regulations are adhered to.
- You will work closely with the client representatives and project consultants, property teams and other internal and external stakeholders, leading the mobilisation of new Hard FM contacts.
- You will have excellent working knowledge of MEP and modern construction methods
- You will have the ability to interpret construction project documents, O&M manuals, and drawings
- You will have previously taken the lead on contract mobilisations for either Hard FM or MEP projects
- You have strong project management exposure and the ability to run multiple staged projects from initiation to completion stage
- You have some brilliant experience behind you conducting site inspections, asset conditions surveys, single point of failure reports, identifying critical spares, ensuring Health & Safety regulations are adhered to.
- You have experience building and establishing relationships with Client Teams
- Your team matters to you, so you support them, working together, building strong working relationships with residents, specialist contractors, ultimately being part of a strong unified working environment.