Job Title: Multi Disciplined Engineer
Hours: 0800 hrs - 1700 hrs - 1 hr lunch break (40 hr week total)
Pay Rate: £18 per hour
Length of Job: 3 months
Start Date: ASAP
A flexible role to cover but not limited to maintenance and breakdown tasks. Work to be carried out as required to meet the business needs of the client. You will be required to work 40 hours per week.
Job Specific Requirements:
- Provide general M&E maintenance support on all buildings and plant.
- Implement all mechanical maintenance and corrective works on the site in accordance with Maintenance Instructions and site specific procedures.
- Provide accurate feedback and information including but not limited to completed test sheets, routine rounds inspection sheets and work dockets containing durations of maintenance activities and observations.
- Ensure that all plant and systems are maintained and operated in order to provide maximum efficiency, availability and reliability.
- Respond to reactive maintenance/breakdown calls for the helpdesk and carrying out remedial work as necessary, providing feedback information to customer and helpdesk as required.
- Complete PPMs as required
- The candidate will have a completed apprenticeship in either Electrical, AC or Plumbing and qualifications to the most up to date regulations, i,e 19th edition for Electrical.
- The candidate will be able to demonstrate a proven track record in a building service environment.
- The candidate will be articulate, numerate and IT literate.
- Good all round knowledge of Facility Management and Building Services Engineering.
- Must be able to demonstrate a full and thorough understanding of operational health & safety.
- Have good decision-making and communications skills.
- Be resilient under pressure and be able to converse confidently with staff, suppliers and customers at all levels.
- Must have full, clean driving licence.