Job descriptionCurrently representing a well respected client in the Facilities Management Industry looking to recruit Electrical bias Maintenance Shift Engineers to work on a critical site in the Exeter, Devon region.
The ideal Electrical Shift Maintenance Engineer will need to have a flexible attitude with the ability to work long hours on a 4 on 2 off, 12 hour day shift basis.
Duties of the Shift Electrical Engineer will be as follows;
- Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance and complete the appropriate paperwork and reports.
- Carry out Reactive and emergency breakdown tasks and complete the associated paperwork.
- Assisting other team members when required or as directed from the Shift Supervisor and FM Manager.
- Ensure that all tasks are completed within the contractual time scales.
- Overseeing visiting sub-contractors with regards to standard of work and Health and Safety.
- Adopt a flexible attitude
- Carry out all duties in accordance with company policies and procedures.
The ideal Electrical Engineer will need to be
-Electrically qualified NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
-C&G 2391 highly desireable
-Worked in a critical environment doing M&E Maintenance (Hospital, Data Centre etc)