Job descriptionJob Title: Multi-Skilled Engineer (Electrically Bias)
Salary: £30k - £35k
Do you live near Bristol?
Do you have experience as a Multi-Skilled Engineer?
Are you dedicated to delivering great service and want to join a growing company that looks after its people? Do you have the skills and experience in a similar role with a business-focused mind-set? If so, then we have the role for you.
PRS Southampton are currently recruiting a Multi-Skilled Engineer to work with one of our clients based in Bristol. As a Multi-Skilled Engineer, you will be based at the Bristol site most of the time, with occasionally having to visit the site in Gloucestershire. You will be responsible for all PPM and Reactive tasks on sites, assisting the Maintenance Engineer on bigger projects, and also making sure any sub-contractor that comes on site is working to their highest standard.
This is a Monday - Friday role; 40 hours a week
1 in 2 call out
The right candidate must have:
· IEE Regulations 18th Edition.
· Legionella Awareness.
· 2360 1&2 minimum - LV Qualified.
· 2391 City & Guilds Inspection & Testing (or equivalent).
· Construction Site Safety, SMSTS (or equivalent.)
· Proficient in use of IT software Word/Excel etc.
· ILM Training Advantageous.
· Ability to effectively work under pressure.
· Ability to diagnose faults and recommend appropriate solutions.
· Ability to communicate at all levels both verbally and in writing.
· Ability to operate in a very customer focused environment.
· Able to work alone and supervise a team of technical and non-technical operatives.
Van and Fuel card is provided.
If you feel like this role is for you, please apply now!