Job descriptionJob Title: Multi-Skilled Engineer (Electrically Bias)
Do you live near Crawley?
Do you have experience as a Multi-Skilled Engineer?
Are you dedicated to delivering great service and want to join a growing company that looks after its people? Do you have the skills and experience in a similar role with a business-focused mind-set? If so, then we have the role for you.
PRS Southampton are currently recruiting a Multi-Skilled Engineer to work with one of our clients based in Crawley. As a Multi-Skilled Engineer, you will be responsible for the looking after the PPM and Reactive tasks within the building and managing any sub-contractors that some onto site to make sure they’re working to the clients highest standards.
This is a Monday - Friday role; 40 hours a week
1 in 4 call out
The right candidate must have:
· NVQ level 2 Electrical (or better)
· 18th Edition 7671
· 2392 testing and inspection an advantage
· Good communication skills
· Health & Safety experience
· CAFM systems experience
· Good knowledge of general building services
· Ability to deliver excellent customer service
· Self-motivation with the ability to manage tight time constraints and prioritise workload
If you find this interesting, please do not hesitate to apply to discuss this role further!