Job description**Electrical Foot Mobile Engineer - £38K**
Location: West London
Salary: £38K + Plenty of Overtime
Hours – Monday to Friday Days 8AM – 5PM
We are currently recruiting for a Foot Mobile Engineer near Oxford Circus, London to provide an exceptional high standard of building services provision (planned and reactive maintenance) within commercial occupied environments and with the utmost regard for customer service.
The Mobile Engineer will be Multi-Skilled but likely have either a Mechanical OR Electrical background and relevant qualifications within building services. The contracts / sites being supported are all based in and around Oxford Circus as part of a larger portfolio therefore this is a foot mobile position.
- Carrying out daily PPM and Reactive Maintenance tasks
- Carrying out daily emergency callout tasks
- All Electrical work including lighting, wiring, testing, alarm systems, BMS and lighting systems.
- Will be required to carry duties on toilets, drainage, tiling and sinks.
- Engineers must be able to demonstrate appropriate knowledge of AHU, FCU, UPS, Generators, LV systems, which will include the ability to fault find.
- Lamp changes
- Ballast changes
- Emergency light testing
- City and Guilds Level 3 Electrical Installation OR Mechanical Qualifications
- 17th and 18th Edition
- Experience as a mobile engineer is preferred but not necessary
- Commercial Building Maintenance Experience
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- 8% Pension Scheme
- First class Training
- Excellent People Culture
- Fantastic Progression opportunities
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us on 020 3879 6452.