Job descriptionJob Title: Electrically bias Multi- Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Location: Swansea, South Wales
Start date: ASAP
Do you live near Swansea, South Wales
Do you have experience as an Electrical/ Mechanical Maintenance Engineer on a commercial site?
If the answer is yes, then read on...
Exciting opportunity to work for an established FM service provider situated in Swansea, South Wales.
PRS are currently looking for an Multi-skilled, Electrical Engineer to be based at a commercial site in Swansea. The successful candidate will have a proven track record as an Electrical Maintenance Engineer ideally with some experience in a critical environment.
The hours are 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday.
The salary is £28-32k depending on experience and qualifications.
ROLE PURPOSE: The engineer will work as part of the facilities team, delivering high calibre maintenance services within the portfolio. Responding speedily to fault / breakdown requests and efficiently undertaking routine scheduled maintenance of plant and / or equipment.
· Investigate, diagnose and rectify faults to a proven level of competency
· Carry out isolations to Company standards, enabling the safe disconnection of electrical and mechanical equipment
· Check, test, set and adjust electrical / mechanical equipment
· Operate / monitor plant items and services and maintain such systems
· Issue and receive Permits-to-Work and related certificates
· Liaise closely with the Engineering Team and User Departments to maintain a high degree of first line contact
· Maintain standards with regards to cleanliness in work areas and of plant and equipment
· Carry out various tasks on BMS
· Technical awareness of computer room / call centre / client operations and experience of power, UPS, CPS, distribution and cooling
· Respond to work interruptions, outages or emergencies consistent with the SLA
· Ensure all PPM’s and Critical Facility PPM’s are carried out to schedule
· Ensure completion of all reactive Helpdesk Requests
DESIRED ROLE CRITERIA
· City & Guilds Electrical Competency Parts 1 & 2 & 3 or equivalent
· Comprehensive building services knowledge in similar environments to a minimum of HVAC standards
· Good Customer relationship skills
· Working knowledge of Permit to work systems
· Understand and interpret technical drawings / processes
· Able to work alone and as part of a team environment
· Time served electrical apprenticeship
· LV/HV switching qualification / experience
· 18th Edition BS7671 IEEE Regulations
· Experience of Microsoft Office applications
· ACoPs L8
· Critical Environment Experience