Job descriptionJob Title: Multi-Skilled Engineer
Do you live near Oxfam?
Do you have experience as a Multi-Skilled Engineer?
Are you dedicated to delivering great service and want to join a growing company that looks after its people? Do you have the skills and experience in a similar role with a business-focused mind-set? If so, then we have the role for you.
PRS Southampton are currently recruiting a Multi-Skilled Engineer to work with one of our clients based in Oxfam. As a Multi-Skilled Engineer, you will be responsible for ensuring the day to day delivery of planned and reactive maintenance tasks, this will include the supervision of specialist sub-contractors and ensuring all client and sub-contractor paper work is up to date. Also ensuring that all Health and Safety procedures are followed as per the guidelines.
This is a Monday - Friday role; 8am – 5pm
The right candidate must have:
· Graduate calibre (or appropriate time served track record).
· Professional qualifications in M&E services.
· Maintain personal engineering knowledge in line with current standards and changing legislation.
· Experience of working under strict Health & Safety procedures including risk assessments and
· Significant previous experience in providing reactive and PPM building services maintenance.
If you feel like this role is for you, please apply now!