Job descriptionJob Title: Multi-Skilled Engineer
Do you live near Reading?
Do you have experience as a Multi-Skilled Engineer?
Are you dedicated to delivering great service and want to join a growing company that looks after its people? Do you have the skills and experience in a similar role with a business-focused mind-set? If so, then we have the role for you.
PRS Southampton are currently recruiting a Multi-Skilled Engineer to work with one of our clients based in Reading. As a Multi-Skilled Engineer, you will be responsible for ensuring the day to day delivery of planned and reactive maintenance tasks, this will include the supervision of specialist sub-contractors and ensuring all client and sub-contractor paper work is up to date. Also ensuring that all Health and Safety procedures are followed as per the guidelines.
This is a Monday - Friday role; 7am – 4pm
The right candidate must have:
· Minimum of Electrical/Mechanical City & Guilds, Part 1 and 2 or ’A’ and ’B or equivalent.
· Industry recognized Data installation qualification.
· Knowledge of other building services an advantage.
· ACS Commercial & Industrial Gas Safety Approved.
· Working to Planned Preventative Maintenance Regimes.
· Installation of electrical services.
· Fault finding on electrical circuits.
· Risk Assessment trained.
If you feel like this role is for you, please apply now!