Job descriptionPRS are currently representing a well respected client in the Facilities Management Industry looking to recruit M&E Maintenance Shift Engineers to work on a critical site in the Exeter.
The ideal M&E Shift Maintenance Engineer will need to have a flexible attitude with the ability to work long hours on a 12 hour shift basis. The working hours will be 08:00 - 20:00 OR 20:00 - 08:00.
Please note this role is a 6 month fixed term contract (FTC) with a view to start ASAP.
Due to the nature of the site, applicants must be able to pass a DBS check or ideally, they will already possess this certificate.
Duties of the Shift Mechanical & Electrical Maintenance Engineer will be as follows;
- Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance and complete the appropriate paperwork and reports.
- Carry out Reactive and emergency breakdown tasks and complete the associated paperwork.
- Assisting other team members when required or as directed from the Shift Supervisor and FM Manager.
- Ensure that all tasks are completed within the contractual time scales.
- Overseeing visiting sub-contractors with regards to standard of work and Health and Safety.
- Adopt a flexible attitude
- Carry out all duties in accordance with company policies and procedures.
You must have relevant experience and a recognised qualification / apprenticeship in Electrical OR Mechanical engineering.