Job descriptionPRS have an exciting opportunity for an Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer to join a static site in Oxford.
As an Multi-skilled Engineer, your duties will include:
- Both PPM and reactive maintenance around site.
- Installation work
- Fault finding and servicing
- Carrying out minor repairs and fault finding to the buildings as required
- Regular checks to ensure fire alarms are working in order as well management of fire drills/fire alarm testing
- General building services maintenance
- Participate in an out of hours call out rota
- Previous experience within a similar role
- City and Guilds part 1 and 2 (Electrical installation) or equivalent
- 17th Edition as a minimum
- Experience in electrical aspects of general building PPM schedules
- Knowledge of water hygiene and AHU's
- DBS check due to the nature of the site.