Job descriptionJob Advert – Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer - Salary is competitive, up to £20 per hour, depending on experience. With plenty of opportunity to earn overtime, plus an array of incredible other benefits, why wait to apply?
Here at PRS we are currently looking for the best Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineers in town. Are you reliable, dedicated and looking for an amazing opportunity? Well, look no further. The successful candidate will be joining a team of existing engineers with opportunity to grow and develop within the team. This role will be perfect for an individual that is looking to progress in the building services game.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Daily PPMs and Reactive Maintenance
• Plumbing and drainage systems
• Boiler room checks
• Cooling towers
• Fan coil units
• Heating Pumps
- C&G Mechanically/Electrically Qualified, i.e. (Plumbing, Air Con, Heating/Ventilation, Electrical)
- Ideally have experience performing PPMS within a commercial environment.
- 18th Edition
· Full, Clean UK Driver’s License
· Electrical Maintenance Competencies
· Asbestos Awareness Training
· Apprenticeship Trained
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK
If you believe this role is right for you then apply now!
PRS values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.