Job descriptionCALLING ALL MAINTENANCE ENGINEERS!!!
We currently have a few fantastic job opportunities at one of the most prestigious buildings in London. This role is located in Whitehall, working for one of the top facilities maintenance companies in Europe.
These brilliant career opportunities are working for is a Scandinavian building maintenance company, well-known all-over Europe for their great retention of employees in all fields due to consistent salary increases, suppling training where needed and recognising valued work.
With this company, it is common ground for them to offer clear routes for progression from within and supporting employees with aims for progression. These reasons and more should give you an understanding to why this company has the reputation it has for holding onto their staff.
4x Multiskilled Engineers:
- Working days, Monday to Friday, 08:00 - 17:00
- Prestigious building in Whitehall (Westminster)
- Electrical or mechanical bias
- Training available (HV training if electrical)
- Good progression opportunities
- Overtime available
- Basic salary up to £37k
• Review and analyse building operations via routine checks.
• Conduct planned, preventative maintenance and reactive tasks including distribution, three phases and equipment.
• Take on additional requests and project tasks
• Oversee system amendments
• Deputise for the Technical lead in their absence
• Assist with the monitoring of the sites resilience systems
• LV Approved Person Status, ability to gain HV status
Required for this role:
Minimum level 2 certificate (ONC, City & Guilds or equivalent) in electrical/electronic engineering
• Proven experience working in the building services industry post apprenticeship
• Health & Safety IOSH qualification or similar
• Proven track record of problem solving
• Electrical / controls bias but understanding of mechanical systems and fabric craft
• Reporting on engineering issues with resolve options
If interested in these role, please replied to the advert or call Joe on 02075538742.