Job descriptionMy client is seeking an experienced Multi-Skilled Mechanical Technician based in Aberdeen on a static basis working for a National FM provider. This is a permanent role, paying up to £36,500 pa for the ideal candidate, working Monday - Friday 40.00 hours per week
Main Duties as the Multi-Skilled mechanical technician include but are not limited to the following:
· To ensure the effective provision of M&E FM services in an efficient and courteous manner with a strong focus on customer care.
· You will be fully responsible for undertaking various types of repairs and support the wider engineering team through all aspects of the M&E maintenance within an FM contract.
· Ensure that your professional and technical skills are maintained through a commitment to personal development and life-long-learning.
· Provide a full range of mechanical duties.
· Ensure the provision of a safe & healthy working environment, and ensure compliance with all Company policies & procedures, as well as clients site policies & procedures and working arrangements.
· Carry out all planned and reactive maintenance duties
· work and repair to mechanical plant
· Ensure that Method Statements and Risk Assessments are prepared for all tasks carried out to ensure safe working practices
· On call, this will be part of the role, frequency TBC
· Ensure that all relevant paperwork is completed regarding PPM, reactive and breakdown works and that it is passed without delay to the contract administrator.
· Ensure Compliance with Safe Systems of Work including Method Statements and Risk Assessments for all tasks undertaken to ensure safe working practices always.
· Must have completed a recognised apprenticeship or an equivalent formal training programme and fully understand building maintenance that includes sufficient relevant practical experience to ensure competency.
· Must hold a City and Guilds or equivalent qualification.
· Previous experience working in the FM building / maintenance industry
· Good level of written and verbal communication skills.
· Knowledge of Health & Safety procedures required.
· Ability to work independently and unsupervised at times
· Excellent time management skills
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.