Job description** Multi-skilled shift engineer (Mech biased) - London **
Exciting opportunity to work with one the biggest FM providers around, based at a site in London. NVQ 3 in a mechanical discipline is a must as well as experience of working in Corporate and Industrial Facilities Maintenance environment.
The successful candidate will be required to carry out both planned and reactive maintenance on both mechanical and electrical building plant, as a member of the on-site facilities team.
- Must demonstrate a strong sense of customer focus and commitment to continuous improvement.
- Self-motivated and systematic.
- Ability to work in a team, take initiative and work without supervision.
- Reliable and committed.
- Calm manner, able to work under pressure and with changing demands and priorities.
- 18th edition desirable but not essential.
- Working a 5 week day shift, 1 week night shift basis.
- 25 days AL.
- training and progression.
Paying £42000-£43000 per annum.