Job descriptionWe are currently recruiting for multi skilled day shift only engineer, working for a prestigious public building based in the centre of London. My client has teams that specialise in advising government, local authority and other public sector clients on all aspects of their property needs. From compulsory purchase, to planning, funding, and valuation advice, we can identify the best solution for each client requirement.
You will be working for a company who are not only market leaders with in the building services industry but are well established globally. This client is predominantly known for providing the best training, support and career progression, they are a fantastic company to work for.
Qualifications needed include:
- 17th or 18th Edition
- City and Guilds Electrical Level 3
- City and Guilds 2391 Test and Inspection
- Electrical apprenticeship
- Mechanical apprenticeship
- HVAC systems
- L8 Legionella
- City and Guilds plumbing and heating
- Shift pattern of 4on 4off, 12hr Shifts, 7-7 and 10-10, days only.
- PPMs and reactive tasks
- Fault finding
- Competitive salaries between up to £36,500
- Overtime available
- Clear career progression and extensive training
If you feel that you want to take the next step in your career or want more details, please apply and we will be in contact. If this role doesn’t suit your skills, please still get in contact as we have many vacancies available for different disciplines within building services.