Job descriptionJob Title: Multi Trade Operative (General Maintenance)
Location: London & South East
Hours: 40 hours a week, Full time
We are currently looking for 3 Multi Trade Operatives in the SW London area for an initial 3 month contract with possible ongoing work to follow.
This role will involve carrying out general maintenance works, which include but not limited to:
- Basic Carpentry
- Basic Plumbing
- Painting & Decorating
- A proven track record of working in Social Housing/Maintenance/Construction industry.
- Possess a relevant trade qualification and/or experience in relation to building, maintenance or technical background.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be experienced in maintenance and building works
- Able to make sound judgements, find solutions to complex issues and problems, and identify and manage risk
- CSCS card
- A valid UK driving licence and the ability to travel between sites and offices across all regions.
- Must be able to submit presentable and accurate paperwork including PDA database information as per requirements of the contract to establish works are carried out and coding costing information is obtained
If you are available and would like to hear more please call our Construction team on 02382 027680 or Mark on 07939 979837.