Job descriptionWe are recruiting for an expeirenced technical facilities contract manager to provide the management of a prestigious estate portfolio and all associated building services, compliance and TFM.
The role is based largely from the main estate in Merseyside but will involve travel to London.
Permanent position paying circa 50k basic and circa 5k car allowance.
Pension – 3% contribution
Life assurance – 5 x Salary
Optional benefits – Healthcare, dental
Responsible for operational delivery of the M&E services for the National property portfolio
▪ Ensure effective and strong client relationships are maintained at all times at all levels.
▪ Full P&L responsibility for circa 800k account plus all variable and project works.
▪ Ensure contract compliance at all times ensuring all contract deliverables are undertaken in the agreed and contractual timescales.
▪ Ensure statutory compliance at all times across a portfolio of buildings and all remedial and corrective actions are actioned.
▪ Ensure Group Health & Safety Policy is embedded into day-to-day regional operations and that unacceptable behavior is challenged and rectified.
▪ Deliver, monitor and record cultural training
▪ Identify team training requirements and arrange for these to be delivered through training processes. Training must be relevant, business or Health and Safety specific and add demonstrable value to the business.
Must have previous technical qualification (Electrical or Mechanical)
Experience in the Facilities Management Sector
Experience of account management and P&L
Happy with national travel and multiple facility oversight
End user liaison and relationship management
Valid Uk driving license