Job descriptionI am working with a very exciting and growing Heating and Energy company based in London. Seeing as they have just have gone through their next round of funding, they are building a really great work environment and are growing on the very sizeable business they have already have.
You will be responsible for building and maintaining the size and quality of their nationwide network of Plumbers, Gas Engineers, Electricians and Drain Specialists, ensuring they are always adequately resourced to attend to their customers emergencies at short notice - across the UK.
Experience in the trade as a Gas/Heating network engineer is advantageous but not essential.
Day to day duties to expect:
- Engineer resourcing (plumbing, gas, electrical & drainage)
- Vetting and on-boarding new subcontractors
- Training subcontractors on how to use our portal/mobile app
- Investigating complaints made about engineers
- Deciding on and implementing the appropriate response to engineer complaints
- Building strong relationships with subcontractors
- Collecting and analysing data on the network to understand who is performing and who is not
- Providing both positive and negative feedback to engineers, where appropriate