Job descriptionTitle: Helpdesk Operative (Working Nights)
Hours: 19:00- 07:00, 4 on 4 off
Location: Bristol BS10 5NB
Pay: £10.77 per hour
Duration: Temp- Perm
- Logging reactive issues into our CAFM system, ensuring as much detail is captured to assist the estates team to rectify the problems efficiently.
- Categorising of reactive jobs in order to prioritise the engineering maintenance teams based on key questioning of customer and allocating correct contractual KPIs
- Jeopardy management of jobs from start to finish
- Contact relevant subcontractor and co-ordinate site visits
- Escalate any failure SLA risks to supervisors or managers to gain support and ensure contractual KPI's and SLA's are achieved.
- Keep customer updated regarding the make safe and rectification of each job
- Close-out on the CAFM system or raising follow-on work orders as required.
- Allocate of PPMs to engineers to ensure timely completion in accordance with the contract deliverables
- Maintain CAFM system, monitor engineering activity and fault reporting, ensure the fault log is dealt with effectively.
- Data inputting of remedial actions job close out engineering commentary
- Peer reviews and quality checks of other call handler categorisation and call handling
- Updating management weekly dashboards
- Raise Purchase Orders, invoicing, and other ad hoc administration.
- Provide Holiday Cover for colleagues when require