Job descriptionPRS Southampton are excited to be working with their nationally recognised client in their search for an Office Supervisor in the Portsmouth office.
This is a full time and permanent position, working Monday to Friday from 8am to 5pm.
- Ensure you understand the end to end process of delivering the perfect repair for the customer and the key responsibilities in achieving this for all the roles involved in this process.
- Train, coach and develop Call Handlers/Administrators to follow the correct process (Value and Enabling Steps) highlighting trends or issues as they occur so that improvements can be made to the process by each individual.
- Ensure Call Handlers are recording and updating The companies Job Management System and the clients database in a timely, accurate and concise way.
- Coach and train the team to treat customers as they would expect to be treated if they were the customer themselves, and be the escalation for tenant issues and queries if the tenant requests escalation themselves.
- Recruit, induct Call Handlers and Administrators signing off probations once key probation objectives have been demonstrated by the new recruit.
- Undertake regular One-to-One’s to identify key service and personal objective improvements to be achieved.
- Identify members of staff that perform their role exceptionally well and develop these individuals through Personal Development plans in readiness for promotion within the business.
- Support the Resource Planning team in ensuring all office staff are acting in a professional manner providing excellent customer service at all times.
If this is the role for you, apply today!