Job descriptionPRS are currently looking to speak to experienced Operations Directors based in London to work for an amazing managing agent on a prestigious high-profile property.
Background and Objective:
You will be principally responsible for implementing and managing a high standard of operation services within Engineering, Building Fabric, Vertical Transportation, Security, Cleaning, Front of House, Logistics and financial standards. Providing an exceptional level of service that is consistent and seamless to ensure all Customers can focus on their core business.
You will also need to ensure that compliance and finance management is maintained ensuring that policy and legislation are followed in accordance with required standards.
Required Attributes, Experience and Qualifications:
· Degree in Operations Management or equivalent.
· Committed to outstanding customer service and professionalism
· Presents a highly polished and professional image
· Meticulous organisational skills, conscientious and driven
· Desire to succeed as part of a team
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build good rapport with customers and associates
· Capable of prioritising multiple work streams and proactively resolving high-stress situations
· Confident in presenting information and delivering training to colleagues and peers
· A proven leader, adept in managing a team of varied individuals
· Strategic thinker with the ability to implement continual improvements to the department’s service delivery
· Willingness and flexibility to work weekends and evenings as required
· Associated with quality and high standards of service delivery
· A good customer service ethic is mandatory.
· Experience in change management and operational transition planning.
· Ability to think laterally, accommodate change, innovation and new ideas, and most importantly, to prioritise work
· Having the personal drive, commitment, and dedication to ensure that exceptional service levels are always delivered consistently
· Experience and appreciation of the task involved in developing and implementing procedures, standards and guides for operational excellence on a large scale
· Excellent IT skills to assist in the development of electronic management tools and general working knowledge of Microsoft Office
· Experience of operational facilities management and managing services to meet KPIs
· Proven knowledge of technical services, sustainability and energy management
· Proven knowledge of building regulations, legislation compliance and best working practice
· Financial acumen to manage budgets and contract costs
· Practiced in writing effective business reports and developing processes
If this role would be of interest to you, please do not hesitate to contact PRS on 0207 553 5683 or alternatively email your CV to email@example.com.