Job descriptionWe have just been requested to assist one of the most progressive and forward-thinking companies in the Real estate environment to source an Engineering biased Operations Manager to run a soon to be completed high-profile mixed residential, commercial & retail development in Mayfair/Paddington region. As Operations Manager you will manage an on-site team responsible for providing a range of first-class onsite support to our clients and tenants. Working to create an environment fully compliant with Health, Safety & Fire and other statutory controls, promoting sustainability and good environmental practices when carrying out work
You will be the most senior member of commercial staff and work closely with the General Manager. You must have an engineering background and a proven track record of mobilising very high end and mixed-use schemes. Your focus will be predominantly on the Commercial and Estate Areas (shared services) and you will be instrumental in working with the General Manager to create a seamless one-team approach to management across the wider development.
You will also work closely with the companies Head office, following the company’s operating guidelines and procedures. This role has responsibility for assembling the supply chain, aligning the management of the systems and services with best practice, equipping the teams to deliver outstanding customer service and taking the buildings through building acceptance, fitting out into steady-state operations.
Essential duties will include:
· To mobilise the scheme to provide a safe environment for project closeout, fitting out of tenant areas and operations.
· To ensure plant and systems operate in accordance with the design and post-commissioning incorporates best practice with software and controls packages operating to operational requirements.
· Develop effective, proactive relationships with all commercial occupiers.
· Monitor, coach and mentor, all members of the hard and soft service partner site teams to deliver a one-team ethos.
· Develop and maintain service charge budgets in conjunction with the General Manager
The ideal candidate must have:
· Proven experience in a similar environment in a high-end commercial building or mixed-use scheme
· Engineering experience
· Excellent organisational skills and a good understanding of Health and Safety
. Service driven understanding
· Proven experience in production and management of financial data.
· Ability to build and develop positive working relationships
· Enthusiastic and motivated
Our client will give you:
A salary ranging from £60-65,000 base salary plus exceptional benefits including Employee Profit Share Scheme, 25 days holiday plus your birthday when it falls on a weekday, Stakeholder Pension, Life cover, cycle to work scheme, Vitality Health cover including family, 50% contribution to gym membership, 0% interest season ticket loan, etc
For more details please provide me with a comprehensive CV and your contact details so that I can discuss the opportunity further.
Send your details to email@example.com