Job descriptionOur client is a leading Managing Agent with an extensive property portfolio nationally and operates with on-site teams being responsible for providing a range of first-class onsite support to our clients and tenants. Working to create an environment fully compliant with Health, Safety & Fire and other statutory controls, promoting sustainability and good environmental practices when carrying out work
An opportunity has become available for an Operations Manager to be based on-site at an Estate of over 200,000 sqft in West London. You will be the most senior member of commercial staff and work closely with the General Manager. You MUST have an engineering background and a proven track record of mobilising very high end and mixed-use schemes.
Your focus will be predominantly on the Commercial and Estate Areas (shared services) and you will be instrumental in working with the General Manager to create a seamless one-team approach to management across the wider development. You will also work closely with the clients head office, following the company’s operating guidelines and procedure.
This role has responsibility for assembling the supply chain, aligning the management of the systems and services with best practice, equipping the teams to deliver outstanding customer service and taking the buildings through building acceptance, fitting out into steady-state operations.
Essential duties will include:
- To mobilise the scheme to provide a safe environment for project closeout, fitting out of tenant areas and operations.
- To ensure plant and systems operate in accordance with the design and post-commissioning, incorporates best practice with software and controls packages operating to operational requirements.
- Develop effective, proactive relationships with all commercial occupiers.
- Monitor, coach and mentor, all members of the hard and soft service partner site teams to deliver a one-team ethos.
- Develop and maintain service charge budgets in conjunction with the General Manager
The ideal candidate must have:
- Proven experience in a similar environment in a high-end commercial building or mixed-use scheme
- Engineering experience, fully conversant with CHP plant, high specification HVAC equipment, sophisticated BMS systems, etc
- Excellent organisational skills and a good understanding of Health and Safety
- Service driven understanding
- Proven experience in production and management of financial data.
- Ability to build and develop positive working relationships
- Enthusiastic and motivated
We will give you:
- A salary ranging from £60,000 - £65,000 per annum dependent on experience.
- An opportunity to be part of a company who is committed to engaging with and developing all employees.
- The opportunity to contribute to a growing organisation, providing both personal and career development opportunities