Job descriptionOperations Manager, Term time ONLY, £35,000+ North London
Company Information- We are currently working with a specialist and boutique education caterer based in the South East of England.
Duties for Operations Manager- Overseeing and managing approx. 25 state primary schools with 300 to 1500 children based within each school. With the assistance of your operations support manager you will be working closely with each schools catering/chef/general managers ensuring they are hitting their required budget/GP, delivering quality service, recruitment, kitchen audits, assisting with HR i.e. development plans, appraisals and liaising with the client and your senior management team. You will report directly to the company operations director.
The ideal Operations Manager-
• Previous background in education catering
• A customer/ client focused approach
• Foodie/passionate about food and produce
• Team building and motivational skills
• Essential to have a full driving license
Package for Operations Manager
• £35,000 plus car allowance
• Contracted to 42 weeks per year- term time ONLY
PRS is an equal opportunities recruiter and welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants.