Job descriptionM&E Operations Manager
£41,000 to £52,000
PRS are working in partnership with our client on this excellent opportunity for an Operations Manager (M&E) to work on a hard services contract provision. The contract is a highly visible and prestigious one, requiring the successful candidate to provide an outstanding level of delivery.
As the M&E Operations Manager, we are looking for someone who is enthusiastic and career driven, with a proven record of innovation and continuous improvement throughout their career. Whilst in the role, the successful applicant will be responsible for the management and development of the operational team and ensure all engineers and sub-contractors are maintaining service delivery requirements.
Duties of the role include:
· Working closely with senior clients being the main point of contact and escalations for the team.
· Manage supervisors so that planned preventative maintenance and reactive works be completed within specific deadlines and targets.
· Ensure PPM and reactive tasks are completed in adherence to defined engineering standards and in accordance with HASAWA requirements.
· Regular checks and site inspections to ensure work is delivered per contract specifications.
· Working closely with the Senior Operations Manager to drive and develop the team’s overall success and service delivery to the client.
· Ensure all statutory & mandatory compliance maintenance tasks, records/certificates are kept up to date at all times in line with the contractual requirements
What the client is looking for:
· Previous experience as a supervisor and manager in the facilities/building management services.
· Technical background with relevant qualifications in mechanical or electrical engineering or equivalent.
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Health & Safety IOSH qualification or similar is desirable or suitable experience
· Good Understanding of Statutory Compliance within the industry
· Demonstrate previous Client Customer facing experience.
This is a wonderful opportunity to work on a contract with prestige in the heart of the City. To apply for this role please submit your CV and we will respond to you.