Job descriptionEstates Data Analyst
PRS are working with a long-term client in their recruitment for an Estates Data Analyst. In the role of Estates Data Analyst, you will need to support coordination and analysis of data and sustainability to draw meaning with metrics and KPIs working towards the targets set for the companies carbon neutral target. The role will come with a great package consisting of a generous achievable bonus scheme, medical and dental cover and an above average pension scheme.
- Develop and submit a range of internal EHS and Estates Functional reports to key internal stakeholders
- Develop and progress data capture surrounding the estbalishing the company carbon footprint both internal and with key supply chain partners
- Support the development of the companies Net Zero Carbon Emssion Programme
- Support progression of statutory submissions including but not limited to the SECR and ESOS report
- Develop Performance dashboard of all aspects of Estates Delivery
- Support data capture associated Utility Comsumption and establish trend reporting
- Support Facilities initivites surrounding workplace management / optimal use of real estate.
- Support the monitoring of the Estates Facilities Service Level Agreements
- Liaise and respond where applicable to service users within the organisation in order to enhance the working environment.
- Support auditing of outsourced service partners and collate relevant information to form part of the performance reporting process.
- Assist in preparation of data for internal and external audits
- To be proactive and provide innovative ideas and solutions enabling service improvements throughout the complete Estates / EHS provision to be applied.
- Undertaking data analysis to identify trends and opportunities for operational improvements and sustainability cost reductions
- To strive for best value and cost effective solutions relating to the provision of the Estates / Facilities and EHS delivery model including that of the outsourced vendor service partner provisions.
- To review and update standard operating processes and procedures.
- Collate and produce outline reports / presentations as may be applicable from disparate data sources.
- Assist with the preparation of forward planning and budgeting for service lines.
- Work as part of a team covering other functions as required.
- Support building tours / workplace inspections with onsite teams / outsourced vendor partners to ensure any issues are noted, duly recorded and followed up, presenting the completed outcome back including any corrective actions to ensure that the buildings and all associated areas of the sites are maintained to a high standard.
- To review and update all management data on system files as contained within the main operating network and ensure system information updates and contents summary is circulated throughout the Facilities / EHS teams.
- To be actively involved in the processes of tendering any of the outsourced vendor services and assist in the mobilisation of any new vendors should any service provider be changed.
- Update central records surrounding space utilisation and occupancy levels including surveys surrouding utilisation.
- Review and update Business Continuity Plans [BCP] Disaster Recovery [DR] and Incident Management Plans as applicable.
- Compile and maintain on a monthly basis the Facilties / EHS Risk Register
- Act as a central point of liasion for all document management / retention complaince
- Support EMEA regional data input into systems on a regular basis (energy, waste, fuel, emissions, efficiencies, initiatives)
- Day to day communication with all site-based staff necessary to ensure they are aware of deadlines and are adequately trained to complete their regular environmental and safety data returns on schedule
- Manage internal projects focused on individual environmental KPIs developing and documenting data collection methodologies to improve data quality and consistency
- Liaising with other functions and sites to either support or lead sustainability environmental improvement programmes such as waste reduction, energy reduction programmes, water reduction
The person spec:
- Demonstrated business experience of managing large quantities of data and research and being able to analyse and interpret these into meaningful and material conclusions and content
- Experience building strong working relationships and influencing colleagues
- Demonstrate a passion for sustainability and research, with an analytical mindset and curious nature able to absorb detail and identify actionable insights across data streams
- Understanding of ESG-related regulations, policies and laws and ability to apply them effectively to data sets where applicable
- Advanced computer skills using Microsoft software are required, in particular Excel, plus an appetite to research and learn new platforms
- Have a working knowledge of automated drawing software packages / Computed Aided Design as well as project management tools such as Microsoft Project
- Proficient to combine and analyse data from various sources to be able to generate reports and graphics. Must be able to combine large volumes of data for consolidated reporting.