Job descriptionOne of our leading maintenance providers is looking for an immediately available time served painting and decorator to work on a prestige contract based in a shopping centre in Greenhithe Kent.
Salary - 28 to 30k
Times - 8 till 4 - 40 hours a week
Contract - Temp 2 perm
Duties include -
- Preparing painting surfaces by washing walls, repairing holes, or removing old paint
- Mixing, matching, and applying paints and other finishes to various surfaces
- Providing decorative and faux finishes as the site requires
- Handling planning and prep work in an efficient manner
- Preparing the surrounding area by covering with cloth or plastic to prevent messes
- Moving furniture and equipment as necessary to reach the entire surface of the project
- Calculating the amount of materials and time required for said project
- Removing fixtures such as doorknobs and light switch covers
- Choosing and purchasing paint, brushes, and other supplies from vendors
- Quoting and negotiating job prices
- Cleaning up supplies and replacing fixtures when project is complete
- Communicating with clients to ensure they're getting the look they're hoping for
- Occasional night working pending on site demands (flexible working outlook)
- Supporting external road marking and car park works if required.
- Minor Civil works experience desirable but no essential.
- Experience in working with PDA’s & CAFM systems. (Concept and FSI)
Please call Kyle@PRS on 0207 553 8715 - Please note this is an immediate start so you must be immediate/1 weeks notice.