Job description**Permits Officer - Cambridge**
Hours – Monday to Friday 8AM – 5PM
My client who has built their reputation for over 30 years are looking for a Permit Officer to join their team on a High-End Contract based in Cambridge. The successful candidate will be required to work on site from Monday to Friday, 8am-5pm and will be rewarded with a £36K salary.
Overtime available and fantastic opportunities to progress within the company, this is an employer who prefers to invest heavily and promote from within.
- Check RFI and competence documents are sufficient prior to being entered onto the system including but not limited to company insurances, address, website, & user email addresses.
- To assist the Health and Safety Manager in monitoring of site personnel and external subcontractors
- To ensure that the relevant manager is informed that the subcontractors are onsite and ready to carry out the tasks.
- Monitor the system data (e.g. locations, assets etc) are maintained and to arrange for the periodic data cleanse of redundant information.
- Chase e-permit approvals to help ensure permits are approved on time
- Attend project meetings to understand job and permit/isolation requirements.
- Good communicator and MS Office skills.
- Experience of e-permit systems
- Experience of RAMS
- Electrical/ Mechanical/ Construction experience
- Understand the operational risk for company and the customer.
- Awareness of compliance aspects of engineering delivery
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- 8 % Pension Scheme
- First class Training
- Excellent People Culture
- Career Progression opportunities
- Private Healthcare
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us on 020 3879 6452