Job descriptionWe represent a large prestigious building services and FM company nationally. We are looking to recruit on their behalf for an experienced Planning Coordinator to provide support for a highly prestigious contract. This role is a permanent, Monday – Friday 37.50 hours per week based in Rusholme, Manchester. Salary £24k pa
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
· Duties are based around the Planning & Coordination of workflow from the helpdesk and Maximo (CMMS) processes and link into the operational planned maintenance team
· Support on a day to day basis of the CAFM system operated at the hospital for the Hard FM team, in particular, offering planned and reactive maintenance processes
· Responsible for the day to day monitoring of the CAFM data relating to a the estates maintenance services (PPM and reactive works) along with the monitoring of associated estates services data management including reporting and monitoring of all tasks logged on the system
· To support the planning and coordination lead to monitor on a daily basis to ensure the operation off the payment mechanism for estates on the contract
· For the day to day management, security and upkeep of the CAFM system operators tablets units including setup, updates and training of users
• Experience of working in an FM administration environment
• Worked in a fast-paced team with the ability to remain calm under pressure
• Outstanding communication skills both internal and external
• Excellent attention to detail
• A proactive/can do attitude to work
• The ability to work on own initiative and take full ownership of role
• The ability to follow process
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.