Job descriptionPRS are working with a longstanding client assisting them in their search for a Plumbing and Heating Engineer to work on a static basis at a prestigious site in Mansfield.
ROLE: Plumbing and Heating Engineer
This will be to efficiently and effectively carryout routine maintenance, planned, breakdown and emergency maintenance of a complete range of installations on the location.
You will handle the maintenance and repair of the complete range of mechanical engineering services associated with the estate. This will include for example the following: engineering including but not limited to repairs to the chilled water, heating systems, TMV servicing and repair fixed plant and sterilising equipment.
· Undertake correctly and to a high standard the work associated with PPM (Pre Planned Maintenance).
· Undertake correctly and to a high standard the work associated with an inspection and testing programme both for installed plant, fixed and mobile/portable equipment.
· Follow engineering and building drawings and specifications. Providing satisfactory levels of output linked with high standards of workmanship for complex systems, fully understanding the relationship between mechanical and electrical systems.
· Determine what spares, components or supplies are required in order to satisfactorily undertake and complete the work associated with repair, routine servicing or new installations.
· Complete all record sheets and paperwork associated with routine duties accurately and in good time.
· Carry out work in a flexible manner ie undertaking a range of work outside of the core skill.
· Assist in providing training to others engaged on work relating to the mechanical discipline
· Complete appropriate training (on or off site) and assist in providing training to others engaged on similar work.
· Participate as part of an on call system.
We're looking for:
- Working hours 40 per week over 5 days (Monday – Friday).
- Schedule work out of hours when required to suit the need of the environment.
- Experience of working within a team.
- Competent IT user to include email.
- Good understanding of health and safety.
- Fit and able bodied, able to work flexible hours when required in various conditions in order to undertake the tasks involved.
- Hold a full UK driving licence.
To apply please follow the onscreen instructions