Job descriptionPlumber - Tooting Broadway - £35K
Location: Tooting Broadway
Salary: £35K + Plenty of Overtime
Hours – Days Monday to Friday
Are you a Plumber looking for a new challenge?
Would you like to work for a leading Facilities Maintenance provider?
PRS are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Plumber to carry out planned and reactive commercial maintenance across a site in Tooting Broadway. The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of Facilities Maintenance and have a proven track record in commercial building maintenance.
This position would be ideal for a maintenance Plumber currently in a similar position who is keen on progression. In return, the company are offering a competitive salary of up to £35,000 with a potential route into further career progression.
- Complete PPMs in a timely and efficient fashion
- Ensure Reactive works are completed in a timely and efficient fashion
- General Building Service Maintenance
- Minor Fabric Works Fixing Broken Doors/Locks etc.
- Provide a positive working environment
- Repairing Toilets and Sinks
- Unblocking Toilets
- Water Treatment
- Repairing pipework and leaks
- Minor installation works
- Planned and reactive works
- City and Guilds NVQ Level 2 in Plumbing
- Able to take part in call out rota
- Experienced as a Plumber
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- First class Training
- Call out rota
- Excellent People Culture
- Fantastic Progression opportunities
- Plus, Much More!!!!