Job descriptionPRS are recruiting for an experienced Work Scheduler/Planner to work at a busy FM company in Erdington, Birmingham. This is a permanet role, 40 hours per week Monday – Friday.
Your main duties as the Work Scheduler/Planner will be to:
To efficiently manage & schedule the engineers.
• Take service request calls from Customers and assign as appropriate.
• Manage all aspects of administrative tasks to support the operations.
• Assist in invoicing and billing activities
• Co-ordinate planned and reactive maintenance activity on the contract
Key Activities as the Work Scheduler/Planner:
• Work with the Operations Manager, prepare and enter into in house system i.e MAXIMO annual maintenance activity programme.
• Work as an active member of service account teams to achieve optimum levels of service delivery and customer satisfaction
• Dynamically adjust and reschedule engineers activity to take account of daily fluctuations in service requests in line with agreed hierarchy of criteria; SLA achievement, reduced travel, reduced costs, and utilisation of engineer's skill sets.
• Timely escalation of any issues, where necessary, to the appropriate service management level for follow-up or corrective action.
• Actively participate in monthly business review meetings by furnishing and discussing critical account information pertinent to current operational performance data.
• Ensure accuracy of reported service request information into the Service Suite System. Post documents include timesheets, work orders, material purchases, and other service ticket job related transactions.
• Generating planned PPM and Statutory maintenance schedules.
• Regular liaison with engineers to monitor daily schedule planned activity is up to date. Amend schedule to cope with any reported discrepancies from plan.
• Provide additional service administration support as required.
• Good organisational skills.
• Experience in scheduling a team of mobile, distributed service technicians
• Experience in operating a Computer Maintenance Management System (CMMS), with Maximo system experience a distinct advantage.
• Possess excellent communication skills and be flexible and customer focused
• Be capable of working individually and as part of a team
• Experienced computer user with full operational understanding of MS Office packages.
• English language a requirement