Job descriptionPrincipal Consultant – Liverpool Street, London
PRS Recruitment Services is a leading industry recruitment agency who specialises in all aspects of labour supply into the Facilities Management and engineering in Built space. .
We are looking for a Principal Consultant to join, drive and maximise growth to the next level, you will manage the temporary/contract division of our engineering / technical services operation in London/SE UK.
‘We engineer success by connecting the best people with the best businesses’
- Leading / Overseeing the management of a team of sales Consultants, Account Managers and resourcing team’s.
- Operating as a Billing Manager, you will manage and develop your own client portfolio.
- Support with the hiring, onboarding, training and coaching of the recruitment team
- Establish innovative ways to build the brand and improve the service offered
- Managing the relationships and expectations of customers
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting and ongoing analysis of KPIs/team 121’s
- Overall responsibility for management and implementation of projects
- Undertake, lead and support in the business development, onboarding new clients
- Attendance of regular client meetings with updates and forecast plans
- Develop long term plans, sets goals, determines priorities & identifies risks and opportunities
- Analyse future recruitment trends derived to ensure best in class products and service
- Consistently promote the company vision both internally and externally
- Full management and understand of the payroll processes and procedures for temporary labour.
- You will be target focused with strong team leading/management experience within the recruitment sector.
- Experience of working within contract/temporary recruitment
- Recruitment experience ideally gained within FM, engineering , industrial , commercial or other related technical sectors.
- Able to demonstrate a track record of success within the recruitment agency environment.
- Able to work under pressure and achieve deadlines/targets.
- Experience of recruitment databases and engaging talent via social media (Linkedin, Facebook)
- Self Motivated and driven.
- Competitive basic salary c£50,000
- Personal and team Commission scheme – OTE £80,000 + uncapped
- Flexible benefit options
- Regular social activities
- Team incentives – monthly/qtr/annually
- Flexible working patterns – Hybrid model.
Get in touch for a confidential conversation with email@example.com or 0207-553-5684