Job descriptionWe are recruiting for an experienced Project Administrator to work with the team in Wigan where you will provide administrative support and assistance to both the works and projects departments in the co-ordination and implementation of projects for the designated areas, ensuring all documentation is created and up to date for presentation to the client. This is a temporary on-going role, part time 24 hours per week, hours and days to suit. Pay rate is £13.00ph on a PAYE BASIS, start ASAP
· The ideal candidate will have previous experience coupled with practical operational experience within a project co-ordination or supervision role of a multi-trade environment.
· Must have experience of working in a similar role
· Experience of preparing quotes, proposals and PQQ’s and maintain and updating O&M manuals
· You will also be used to planning and organising your workload.
· The ideal candidate will also be literate with Microsoft packages such as Word and Excel.
If you're interested in this position please apply as soon as possible, if we receive a high number of applications, we may end this advert early.
If you are interested, then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.