Job descriptionProject Coordinator
Renewable Energy Engineering Projects
£40,000 to £45,000
PRS are very pleased to be working with one of our premier clients in their search for a Project Coordinator. Our client is a specialist Energy and Water Engineering Contractor working on low-carbon and renewable energy technologies, and require a Project Coordinator to manage a number of accounts alongside the management team.
In the role of Project Coordinator you will be working for a company who specialises in the decarbonisation of heat with turnkey design and delivery energy efficiency upgrade projects. The company adds value to its clients in a number of ways from high quality project delivery, provision of funding solutions and technical consultancy services.
They are a market leader in the UK housing market for Communal and District Heating, and have an extensive portfoilio of clients including local authorities. They have a strong can-do ethos with a passion for making things happen, and have experienced a period of significant growth in its client base.
Purpose of the Job
The Project Coordinator will be responsible for key client management on major energy projects in London. They will ensure key clients are delighted with our service and all aspects of these contracts run smoothly with swift customer focussed resolution where issues occur.
The key accounts will be social housing providers and local authorities with projects focussed on heat decarbonisation within residential properties.
The Project Coordinator will be involved with key clients at all stages of project development, from contract award to design and delivery. They will manage client communications and work closely with our engineering and operations team for seamless contract delivery. The Project Coordinator will be responsible for managing and measuring client satisfaction and building strong relationships across various client stakeholder levels.
The Project Coordinator will support the Business Development Manager in account managing our existing key customers in these regions, developing new project commercials and seeking further opportunities with clients.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Account management
- Drive long term, positive client relationships
- Attend fortnightly / monthly project progress meetings with clients and ensure actions undertaken by all parties in timely manner
- Manage communications – ensure clients reported to as required and in agreed format
- Liaise closely with engineering and operational delivery teams to ensure seamless project delivery at all contract stages
- Manage, resolve and report on any issues or complaints
- Report further work-winning opportunities to Business Development Manager and assist in their development
- Assist the Business Development Manager in production of commercials and commercial discussion with client
- Assist clients in the production of approval documents and internal project briefings and proposals
- Project manage range of activities as required
- Act as initial point of contact for all client queries in allocated regions
- Manage allocated accounts and provide regular updates to Business Development Manager
- Support Delivery and Finance teams in the allocation of Project Purchase Orders from clients, invoicing and cash collect
- Developing ways to measure project performance and brainstorming ideas to improve our service
- Customer or account management experience – 2 years minimum
- Excellent communications skills with ability to communicate at all levels and develop strong interpersonal relationships
- Ability to communicate complex proposals simply
- Excellent organisational and time keeping skills
- Ability to produce high quality client reports swiftly
- Confidence, tenacity and drive
- High quality service focussed
- High level written experience in similar setting
- Good commercial acumen
- Flexibility and working with a team to deliver the best result
- Experience in the Energy or Construction sectors
- Experience of UK social housing Market
- Understanding of district heating and renewables market
- Full clean driving licence – willing to travel