Job descriptionTitle: Project Coordinator
Salary: £30K +
Purpose of the Job
As part of the expansion of our National Accounts business we are looking to appoint a Projects Coordinator / Support, who will be providing support to Project Managers and Project teams. An ideal candidate is someone who can excel in a fast-paced and challenging work environment.
As Projects Coordinator / support, you will be someone who possess strong organization skills, where you will have to work to deadlines, handle multiple projects and be successful in delivering solutions.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide a comprehensive administrative and financial support function to the Projects team, including the development and maintenance of records.
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
- Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Be a single point of knowledge in understanding of processes and procedures.
- Understand and follow both company and project management procedures and processes.
- Collating and distributing invitations to tender, documentation.
- Collating and filing all costs for a project, including sub-contractor quotations, collating and uploading the information onto an internal system, as well and running management reports; such as P&L, WIP, Debt & Invoice Pool etc.
- Support the development of various presentations and documentation to be submitted to customers.
- Co-ordination of billing application, calculating margins, raising invoices and submitting to client, including the monitoring / identifying issues regarding payment of invoices, from clients and to suppliers.
- Completing / input project costs to date in advance of Project Managers submission of financial reports.
- Maintaining both holiday & training team planners, including co-ordinating and booking training requirements for Project Managers.
- Compiling / submitting and coordinating the closure of Customer and Project Management reports.
- Assisting with the procurement process for all new suppliers and subcontractors.
- Provides general administrative support to the Head of Projects, booking meetings, scheduling diary appointments, collating PQQ information, putting together PowerPoint presentations etc.
- From time to time, visit various sites/offices as required assisting Project Managers in general project management duties; ordering signage / PPE, compiling H&S folders, producing meeting minutes, chasing outstanding orders etc.
- Understand, anticipate and deliver customer (internal and external) needs while building effective relationships.
- Develop and maintaining various client tracker documents.
- Creating and maintaining governance packs, used at the differing governance templates.
- Collate and data input from time sheets.
- Co-ordinate various meetings, record actions and produce minutes.
- Roll out various management improvement processes, monitor and provide support to the project managers.
- Positively respond to both our internal and external customers through effective communication and personal accessibility.
- Compiling of Project Review packs for senior management
- Logging hazards & customer feedback on the QHSE Management Portal
- Updating the Performance Portal as and when required.
- To carry out any reasonable requests from Project Managers and management.
If you are interested and have the prerequisite skills then please get in touch with James on 02075538722.