Job descriptionTechnical Project Engineer – HVAC/building services
About the role:
· Providing technical input and support to all HVAC projects including chilled system replacements, hot water tank refurbishments, air handling unit (AHU) replacement, fan coil units (FCU’s) refurbishments, power and lighting upgrades.
· Working alongside the design team to ensure that the design meets the customers’ requirements
· Work with the Project Management team to plan installation and commissioning
· Attend site to oversee the installation and commissioning of HVAC systems
· Assist with the selection and management of third-party subcontractors
· Hold a formal qualification in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, Building Services or similar, ideally to degree level
· Good understanding of HVAC systems from a technical perspective
· Able to travel to sites for project meetings and for installation and commissioning of systems.
· Good interpersonal skills
This role is very much a progressive role with a view to go into full Project Management within 2 years.
· 25 Days holiday, plus Bank Holidays
· 3% contributory pension scheme
· Training and progression
· Death in service (x4 of salary)
· Chance to buy more holiday