Job descriptionPRS Southampton are looking to recruit an Estimator from a Facilities Management & M&E Building Services background for their Facilities Management client based in South of England in Hampshire.
The ideal M&E Building Services Estimator will be responsible for supporting a projects portfolio in the South.
and form part of the Design, Estimating and Development Team in meeting Sales Targets for projects across the portfolios with an Electrical bias.
Main duties of the Estimator:
- To manage the bid and resource co-ordination process involving both direct and indirect staff management.
- From Tender Execution, through Adjudication of the works before submission including the handing over of a secured project, Estimating to Operations
- Propose innovative solutions to deliver client requirements with the support of the PM lead and SMEs within the business.
- To have industry knowledge in Fabric, Mechanical and Electrical delivery to keep abreast of competitors methodologies and emerging innovations
- Provide information and prepare and compilation of proposal submissions including solution and option appraisal of the project to identify valid and viable commercial delivery options, with support from the commercial team.
- Proactive approach to the continuous improvement in communications, management procedures and systems to maximise profitability and improve project efficiency's.
- Educated to HNC/HND Standard (or equivalent).
- Extensive experience within the Built Environment Industry.
- Excellent management experience.
- Knowledge of the estimating package Amtech would be highly advantageous