Job descriptionOur client, a leading Building Services/FM company, is looking to recruit a project manager to undertake or oversee the M&E design, pricing, tendering, project management, installation and completion of electrical & mechanical projects, on commercial facilities.
This is a permanent role working 40 hours per week covering the North West area.
The role is paying an equivalent of circa £45kpa plus circa £7k car allowance.
-Liaise with the client and operations team on all project work and schedule against a delivery programme
-Undertake site/project surveys and make priced proposals (with the aid of specialists and estimators, as necessary)
-Appoint and manage suitable contractors and/or manage self-perform operatives to deliver the site works
-Ensure all project opportunities are assessed for commercial and safety risks and priced accordingly
-Undertake resource allocation and sub-contract tendering for the supply of men and materials
-Prepare and disseminate all relevant paperwork and documents associated with the delivery of projects
-Ensure all projects are delivered within the agreed timeframe and budget
-Act as a means of communication and to collect and disseminate all project related information to the operations team.
-Provide guidance and advice to the client and local operations team on project management matters
-Promote the skills, services and penetration of the projects group on the site and in dealings with any other clients and work to ensure client satisfaction
-Undertake tendering exercises and contractual appointments for third party work delivery
-Manage project budgets and cost plans and provide monthly and client reporting as necessary
- Pipeline monitoring & reporting / management of bid/no bid process for opportunities
- To be able to provide client presentations, analyse and understand project briefs and manage client expectations
- Hold an understanding of the current Business Plan and its implications on forward work-winning activity
- Research to understand the business and project drivers of customers and opportunities
- Prepare, maintain and up-date Customer plans
- Work with internal project sponsors to prepare and submit Bid Investment Proposals and business cases
- Lead the preparation and submission of pre-qualification documentation
- Experience of working within the Building Services and Facilities Management Sector
- Knowledge/experience Engineering Maintenance both mechanical and electrical and general HVAC operations
- Experience of running major projects on prestigious and/or critical facilities
-experience on end-to-end project delivery, “cradle to grave”
- Experience of identifying and supporting a business contract and/or providing support to a professional function
- Likely to have 5 years business experience and/or be a fully qualified professional
- Excellent relationship and account management experience that will create long term partnerships and identify new opportunities to grow the business
- The job holder will have outstanding presentation and communication skills with a proven ability to sell energy, renewable and retrofit solutions within a specific target base.
- An innovative and creative thinker with a high level of enthusiasm, ambition and professionalism
- An appropriate first degree or equivalent.
The job holder must possess a full UK Driving Licence
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS a re a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.