Job descriptionLifecycle Project Manager
The Lifecycle Project Manager role will involve:
- To deliver Reactive and Life Cycle Projects in line with client requirements or agreed programs and lead and manage the individual CBU (cost build up) process, supply chain and associated consultants.
- Establish and coordinate the supply chain so that they work together effectively, maximizing their skills and contribution to meet objectives and project deadlines.
- Prepare and distribute all necessary reports and documentation in a timely and professional manner to relevant stakeholders to enable monitoring, control, and communication
- Track the forecast and priority of works and the team capacity in order to meet business critical requirements.
The Lifecycle PM will ideally have the following attributes:
- Collaborating and co-operating
- Working with complexity
- Customer thinking
- Driving change
- Delivering performance
- Managing professionally
Qualifications or Required Experience:
The successful applicant will need to have:
- Experience of M&E, fabric and small construction projects.
- Experience of working with PFI Schools and LIFT
- Able to travel to East London to visit sites if required.
- Able to demonstrate excellent communication skills
- The ability to challenge when something doesn’t look right, ensuring that issues are addressed to the client’s satisfaction
- The ability to command a team of subcontractors.
Manager with relevant experience and qualifications. The candidate requires excellent communication skills, a history of Project management and the ability to take charge