Job descriptionProject Manager – M&E Services
£55,000 + Car / Allowance
PRS are recruiting now for a Project Manager on a hospital site to deliver the planned lifecycle works & variations supporting the contract for the FM provider. The role includes the delivery of a £2m budget of Reactive and Life Cycle Projects in line with client requirements or agreed programs and lead and manage the individual CBU process, supply chain and associated consultants.
Project Manager Accountabilities:
- Establish and maintain mutually trusting relationships with key client stakeholders
- Engage with the Lifecycle Team early in specification stage to help them refine requirements and to enable better project preparation.
- Support and develop the creation of the annual and five yearly Lifecycle Plans.
- Actively develop strong working relationships within Peer relationship network to ensure successful delivery of the annual Lifecycle plan and additional works program.
- Plan, co-ordinate and manage Major Project Works requested by various key stakeholders.
- Receive the initial brief and where necessary produce fully developed tendering instructions, to the client’s confirmed requirements. Carry out Tender process from Enquiry through Management to Tender Analysis and Sub-Trader Appointment Recommendation.
- Identify, select and recommend tendering Sub-Traders from initial enquiry through to appointment, tendering / procurement documentation and subsequent works installation including monitoring for quality and performance of all supply chain appointments
- Review instructions against client expectations and where necessary assist or develop suitable
Team / People Management Accountabilities:
- Proactively develop and maintain effective working relationships, ensuring client / customer needs are understood, such that it enhances the company’s reputation by fostering an environment of continuous improvement to maximize our customers’ satisfaction.
- Track the forecast and priority of works and the team capacity to meet business critical requirements
- Establish and coordinate the supply chain so that they work together effectively, maximizing their skills and contribution to meet objectives and project deadlines
- Act as role model for project management best practice; both technically and behaviorally
- Refine and participate on project management, CDM, H&S processes and governance as steered by the client and key internal Stakeholders
- Prepare and distribute all necessary reports and documentation in a timely and professional manner to relevant stakeholders to enable monitoring, control and communication
- Project Management with relevant role experience.
- CDM experience
- Understanding of model contract forms: JCT, NEC, GC Works etc.
- Budget management experience and commercial awareness.
- Experience of managing Client facing Project Works services across a diverse multi-site TFM portfolio.
- IOSH Certification.
- Experience of leading in H&S and welfare for own project works and those of others
- Cost management and control, and quality monitoring
- NEBOSH Certification
- Ability to combine project, business and relationship management skills to facilitate stakeholder groups.
- Experience of developing proposals, contracts, works variation and final accounts.
- Experience of site works monitoring with installation inspections & measurement.
- Well-developed communication, influencing and motivational skills