Job descriptionPRS are proud to be supporting our nationally recognised client in their search for a Project Supervisor.
This is a 4 week contract overseeing a data collection team on site. Working Day/Hours: Monday to Friday 7am to 4pm.
Responsibilities will include:
· Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
· Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within scope and within budget.
· Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
· Ensure resource availability and allocation.
· Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
· Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
· Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
· Report and escalate to management as needed.
· Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
· Perform risk management to minimize project risks
· Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
· Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
· Archive all documents, on behalf of the client, for audit purposes
The ideal candidate for this role will have a background in Projects, Project Coordination and/or Office/Admin Management.
If you feel that you could be the best fit for this position, then please apply today.