Job descriptionWe are recruiting for a Project Support Officer based in Leeds, permanent role, this is a fantastic employer with great benefits which include:
· Working week - 35 hour working week, including flexible working opportunities.
· Annual Leave - Starting at 23 and rising to 27 days paid holiday every year with up to 15 days in addition for bank holidays (pro rata where applicable) and days when the site is closed (including the Christmas period). Ability to purchase additional annual leave.
· Pay and Pensions - A generous pay package with annual reviews and incremental progression. Membership to the Local Government Pension Scheme with a generous employer contribution of 19.1%
· Family Friendly Policies - Generous family leave, including maternity, paternity, adoption and parental leave. Onsite private nursery.
· Health and Wellbeing – They We offer several initiatives to support their employees mental, physical and financial wellbeing. These include access to an Employee Assistance Programme which gives free confidential legal, financial and consumer advice as well as a range of counselling services.
· Onsite Fitness Centre - have an on-site fitness centre with significantly reduced membership.
· Discounts and Other Benefits - Access to Perks, the employee discount portal which offers a range of discounts including supermarkets, high street stores, food and drink outlets and cinemas. Salary sacrifice schemes including bike to work and other travel discounts.
· Salary in the region of £23715.00 to £24948.00 DOE
Seeking to appoint a reliable, flexible and competent Project Support Officer to join a dynamic and vibrant Facilities department reporting directly to our CAFM & Projects Manager.
The key duties included within the role will include the day to day management of the Facilities Management database system including uploading projects and maintenance documents to the system, ensuring that the database is up to date with the latest technical information.
The role will also assist with the preparation of policies, contracts and tendering works. The post holder will be expected to liaise with external and internal contractors and consultants on a regular basis, ensuring all contracts are managed efficiently.
The role will also include the preparation of agendas and previous minutes for meetings along with taking minutes and saving in the electronic filing system.
Applicants should have a good basic education to GCSE standard or equivalent, to include Maths and English. Proven administrative experience is essential as is experience of Microsoft Office 2013, particularly Word and Excel.
Relevant experience in the Education sector, managing Estates database information systems.
A basic knowledge of working with financial spreadsheets would be advantageous, along with relevant experience of working within an Estates/Construction team.
Organisational skills and good interpersonal and communication skills are all essential requirements of the role.