Job descriptionMy client is a leading Luxury Property Company based in the heart of London. they have been established for years and are looking for a well versed Property Manager to come and join the team.
About the role:
You'll be expected to provide administration support to the Lettings and Sales teams helping to contribute towards the delivery of a high-quality service. This will include all admin for both the rental and sale process from offer to completion.
You'll be the first point of contact for any tenant related queries and will be expected to liaise directly our in-house maintenance department and external contractors, to solve problems in a timely, efficient and effective manner.
You'll also work closely with our accounts department ensuring all accounts records including rents and invoices are kept up to date on our system.
You’ll be responsible for the overall running of the office handling post, stationary levels, recycling, etc. Undertake other duties within capabilities as and when required.
You will need to possess the following skills:
- Must have experience in property administration and/or property management
- Great customer service
- Extremely organised
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to inspire trust from clients
- A warm and friendly nature
- A professional attitude to all dealings with clients
- A positive attitude Honesty and openness
- Good business awareness
- Tact and diplomacy
- A desire to exceed expectations at all times
- Good problem-solving skills Flexibility
- The ability to cope well under pressure
- Determination Perseverance Good literacy, numeracy, and IT skills
- Salary £20k to £25k+ depending on experience
- Permanent Position
- Office Based 28 days annual leave inc. bank holidays
- Gym Hairdresser discount
- Company events
- Quarterly performance gifts
- Training programme inc. ARLA
Performance bonuses after probation