Job descriptionQSHE Manager - £45,000 – London and South East (Facilities Management contracts)
Main Purpose of Job:
Providing Quality, Safety, Health and Environmental support across all Facilities contracts.
QSHE Support London & South
· Key support role in the management team of London and South
· Monitoring and reviewing performance in the area of responsibility and active participation in local and central management meetings.
· Support in the production of method statements and project/contract safety plans in the respective businesses and the region which includes sub-contractors sign off and responsibility - front end - through to completion.
· Advising on all aspects of Health, Safety and Welfare across the business.
· Co-ordinating annual improvement plans.
· Undertake investigations into any accidents which may occur within the Business Unit.
· Be available on call to respond within a specified time period to any accidents which may occur within the contract region.
· Prepare and present reports as and when required for both Business Unit & QSHE Director
· Develop and deliver health and safety training to any areas identified within the Business Unit.
· Identifying site objectives and delivering these in conjunction with overall business planning.
· Advising the management team on current and forthcoming issues facing the business.
· Contribution to National QSHE Team in the strategic direction and development to review policy, procedures and promote a good safety culture.
· Client liaison and completion of health and safety / statutory compliance audits.
· Liaising with the QSHE team and the Operations Team within the contract region, to ensure consistency across the business.
· Assist with Mobilisation of new contracts as and when requested
Systems & Process
· Co-ordination of quality processes and internal auditing.
· Review, develop and ensure implementation of Safety, Quality and Environmental systems, procedures and policies.
· Ensuring certifications are held to OHSAS 18001, ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
· Site inspections, audits, training, advice and support to all contracts.
· Follow up and where possible ensure that all actions / non compliances resulting from the audit are completed.
· Undertake all forms of risk assessments as and when required within the business.
· Follow up and where possible complete all actions or improvements resulting from the above risk assessments.
· Please note that this is not an exhaustive list and you may be required to assist the Business with other duties as appropriate.
NEBOSH general certificate (as minimum)
Clean & full Driving License
· Competitive salary and car allowance
· Pension 6-8% match
· Private Medical Insurance
· Life Assurance
· 25 days holiday plus BH's with the option of purchasing an additional 5 days per annum
· Flexible benefits scheme