Job descriptionOur client who are a leading company in the FM/Technical Services Industry are currently recruiting a Quality Compliance Manager to be based at sites in Weybridge and Maidenhead, Berkshire, Surrey.
- Support the compliance team in implementation of business requirements around GxP needs.
- Provide support for issues related to equipment, systems or utilities having significant risk to the client operations.
- Conduct appropriate compliance internal audits on a regular and ad hoc basis.
- Support regulatory assessments by planning and preparation, and facing the auditor as requested.
- Control, monitor and complete where appropriate, audit actions to ensure actions are closed out as required
- Assist in training sessions to ensure Engineering teams have an understanding of quality requirements and procedures.
- Assist any member of the Compliance team as required.
The ideal Compliance Manager requirements
- Degree / HNC / similar in Engineering or manufacturing within pharmaceutical or health care industry
- Experience and knowledge of GxP guidelines and regulations advantageous
- 5+ years working in a regulated Engineering Quality, facilities maintenance, or a manufacturing operations organization
- Specialized training or certification in quality assurance audits preferred.
- Ability to identify and act on Compliance Risks within responsible area.
- Experience in review of audit related documentation.
- Expertise with Microsoft Word, Excel and RCA Tools.
- Experience of EAM asset management system, Trackwise, IMMS, CDMS, is advantageous.