Job descriptionReal Estate Portfolio Manager £40-50k
Primary role purpose:
You will be working directly for the occupier, assisting with the management of a global real estate portfolio. The portfolio includes serviced offices, owned and leased offices, industrial/warehouse locations and owned land. Experience with these asset classes is preferred. This is an excellent opportunity for a recently qualified or soon to be qualified RICS professional.
· Assist in the preparation of business cases, follow up on internal feedback and approvals
· Research and collate relevant data to support RE initiatives
· Assist in the delivery of capital investment projects
· Assist with acquisitions and closing/downsizing of offices
· Monitor lease events and project timelines
· Writing minutes for project meetings and following up on action points
· Updating and managing data on ProLease and advising on improving processes for data storage and management
· Assisting on the implementation of global real estate policy changes and being the first point of contact for internal stakeholder queries
· Correctly assigning and responding to RE queries from internal colleagues
· Assisting with admin of real estate leases & reviewing key terms in accordance with agreed HOTs
· Assist with appointing new vendors
· Working with internal and external teams on a global cost reduction programme initiatives
· Prepare reports and presentations as agreed, to support various projects
· Help promote Corporate Real Estate across internal communication channels
Knowledge and Skills:
· Good knowledge of commercial property leases, understanding the landlord and tenant relationship, key lease terms and how they impact the organisation
· Understanding of UK and international property legislations is preferred
· Excellent problem solving skill
· Excellent negotiation and communication skills
· Excellent presentation and report writing skills
· Excellent organisation and time management skills
· Proactive approach to continuously improving internal processes and service delivery to internal stakeholders
· Ability to work as part of a team, as well as independently
· This is an excellent opportunity for a recently qualified or soon to be qualified RICS professional.
Desirable Knowledge and Skills:
· Experience with ProLease or other property management software
· Background experience and proficiency in Excel
· Experience using CAD or a similar software
You must be eligible to work in this location advertised.
Employees aspire to certain behaviours which support our corporate values, they create a stronger working environment and lie at the heart of our continued success as an organisation.
· Accountability – taking ownership, getting results and keeping our promises
· Respect – collaborating, embracing diversity and valuing differences
· Excellence – creating bold solutions for our customers and putting quality at the heart of everything we do
Bonus plan, 5-12% Pension, Healthcare and dental scheme, Health screening, income protection, life assurance, childcare vouchers, season ticket loan, wellbeing program, free gym and a subsidised bar/restaurant.