Job descriptionWe are rapidly expanding our operations in Birmingham and are urgently seeking an experienced Recruitment Administrator, so if you are looking to increase your earning potential within an established but rapidly growing recruitment business, then PRS should be your next call . Salary £21k pa, dependent on experience + excellent commission (no sales). This is a permanent full time role
Whilst working closely with the team you will develop the necessary skills to:
• Respond to initial telephone enquiries from prospective candidates
• Review and screen high volumes of CVs to ascertain suitability for jobs/assignments
• Manage the registration process, including the appointment diary
• Identify lapsed candidates on a regular basis and approach for re-registration
• Ensure all registered temps are approached on a regular basis to ascertain their availability
• Research new opportunities to source candidates and promote prospectus to potential candidates
• Update the company database ensuring candidate attributes are added.
• Search and match candidates.
• CV Map candidates to obtain sales leads.
• Work closely with the consultants to ascertain skills shortages/candidate flow through bookings and candidate meetings
• Effectively prioritise workloads
• Provide administrative support
• Undertake ad hoc projects, for the benefit of (employer), as part of your personal development
• Ensure that all candidates are fully compliant against company policy
A Level or equivalent with preferably an engineering background and in/or recruitment.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and spoken
• Proven administrative experience, with strong attention to detail
• Proven time management skills
• Ability to be diplomatic and calm under pressure
• Ability to liaise confidently at all levels
• Ability to be able to work well within a team
• Experience in, or interest in our sector is desirable but not essential
For further information please contact Lee Onions