Job descriptionWe are recruiting for and experienced Recruitment Administrator to work in Manchester. Monday – Friday – full time hours, salary £21k, permanent role
Whilst working closely with the team you will develop the necessary skills to:
• Respond to initial telephone enquiries from prospective candidates
• Review and screen high volumes of CVs to ascertain suitability for jobs/assignments
• Manage the registration process, including the appointment diary
• Identify lapsed candidates on a regular basis and approach for re-registration
• Ensure all registered temps are approached on a regular basis to ascertain their availability
• Research new opportunities to source candidates and promote prospectus to potential candidates
• Update the company database ensuring candidate attributes are added.
• Search and match candidates.
• CV Map candidates to obtain sales leads.
• Work closely with the consultants to ascertain skills shortages/candidate flow through bookings and candidate meetings
• Effectively prioritise workloads
• Provide administrative support
• Undertake ad hoc projects, for the benefit of (employer), as part of your personal development
• Ensure that all candidates are fully compliant against company policy
A Level or equivalent with preferably an engineering background and in/or recruitment.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and spoken
• Proven administrative experience, with strong attention to detail
• Proven time management skills
• Ability to be diplomatic and calm under pressure
• Ability to liaise confidently at all levels
• Ability to be able to work well within a team
• Experience in, or interest in our sector is desirable but not essential
If you are curious to find out more about our business and are open for a confidential chat, please feel free to contact Sue Gaffney, email@example.com or call on 0161 976 7331 or 07534 176 216